Friday, February 11, 2011

Random Lizard Picture

3 comments:

Wow - awesome picture. He's actually kinda cute, even though reptiles and I don't get along well together. :)

(I'm going to try and email you back this weekend. :)
 
Aw! He's adorable! :D
 
Ah, an anole. :)
Once there was a fat one that I grabbed and after I did, it tried biting me. The funny things is it doesn't really have teeth, but it got it's mouth stuck on part of my finger and couldn't get it off for a while. It didn't hurt that much because its "teeth" were very small, though.

Here's an old photo of one that one of my little brothers caught once.
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)