Sunday, February 6, 2011

Update on Joe-Please Pray!!!

Please read this post and pray for Joe. Please.

3 comments:

Thanks so much on keeping everyone updated! I actually updated the post just now (with positive news!)
 
Thanks for sharing a link to the update.
You need to blog more, missy! I never get tired of coming to your blog and hearing some great Muse! :)
 
Thanks for telling me Laurea!
And thank you Leanna... a lot :). I've been obsessing over Unnatural Selection lately, and random bands like Cage the Elephant and Neon Trees and Avenged Sevenfold (and I've also given Selena Gomez's new album a listen... but no one needs to know that ;) ). I've been clinging to music, so I really should share it more. Oh, and random thanks: that necklace and pair of earrings I bought for my sister-she loves them to death. That necklace is pretty much the only one she wears now, and is one of just TWO that she took with her when she moved out. So thanks :D.
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)