Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back! Didja Miss Me? xD

Hey everyone! Sorry for disappearing without telling you guys… while I've been gone I got to go to my college orientation :). It was pretty awesome, well, mostly. I didn't enjoy the party very much, because originally it was going to be a pool party, but the rec center was closed, so it became an indoor fully lit dance party with rap music, which is okayish, but the older students had these dances for every song that most of us didn't know, which made it kind of impossible to get on the floor and just dance. But beyond that, there were TONS of information sessions, I had information overload, and finally got registered for my classes this fall. I'm taking a special English course, Honors chemistry(and lab), biology(and lab), and a __ Undergrad. Initiative course (which is really two separate courses, together). 15 credit hours total, which isn't a ton but is three more than required for a full time student. The courses I'm taking should be challenging :). I also got to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two with a friend, which was pretty emotionally exhausting. I was choking at the end xD. Great movie, though, and I was glad to see Kels again :). I also ordered a duvet for college! Here is a picture:



Today I hung out with a neighbor who I didn't know lived here (at her indoor pool), and she was really nice and we had a good time. My duvet arrived, and I love it :D. I also ordered some of my school books, and contacted the scholarship department regarding my free laptop (when and where to get it). Right now, I'm really really tired, and thinking about eating and going to sleep. I wanted to let you all know I'm still alive, though ;). And also, I'd like to thank gabbiee Everett and Liv for following--I'm flattered you find my words worth reading, and hope you enjoy what you find here :). Until next time,

3 comments:

I missed you! xD (No, I'm not sucking up.)

The duvet (excuse me for beingdumb, but what the heck is a duvet? Is it the whole set, or just, like, the comforter?) looks totally awesome! I love the colors.

I'm glad you're college stuff is going so well! I hope you have a blast down there! :D
 
CUTE! It kinda looks like mine actually but mine's gold and brown. You do NOT know how much I wish I was in San Diego right now:
http://hungergameslover.blogspot.com/2011/07/hunger-games-comic-con-posters-pins.html
 
Lia, I've really missed you too! And haha, you're not dumb--I didn't know for sure what the difference was until I looked it up. A duvet is LIKE a comforter, but it is a comforter cover. So, basically, you can have your base duvet (imagine a plain white comforter), and then a duvet cover that goes over it (which is what I bought). The main advantage is easy washing--you just wash your duvet cover like you would your sheets, and don't have to worry about anything losing shape.

And Raisa, I KNOW!!! I wish I could've been there too! Though my sister did call around at a couple theaters and grabbed me a collectable mini-poster :D.
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)