Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Bucket List

Inspired by the AMAZING giveaway going on over at Life is Too Short Not to Wear Red Shoes, I've decided to make a bucket list. I've been thinking about making one for ages, but never sat down and took the time to do it, so here is my chance to correct that ;). In no particular order:

Go to college.
Have a novel published.
Discover something no one ever knew(preferably in the biological field).
Develop a successful career that, directly or indirectly, changes and saves lives.
Rediscover my faith and build a stronger relationship with God.
Fall in love.
Get married.
Have a beach house.
Buy my mom a beach house.
Pursue photography.
Go to the west coast.
Go to Alaska.
Go to Ireland.
Go to Paris.
Go to Spain.
See the pyramids.
Bungee Jump.
Whitewater raft on a natural river.
Share God's love with someone.
Learn guitar.
Hang Glide.
Camp for REAL.
Get my masters degree in something practical that will advance my career.
Read the complete works of Shakespeare.
Get in a food fight.
Begin and maintain a healthy lifestyle--exercise, diet, everything.
Be a mother, when I'm good and ready to change the focus of my life off of my career.
Meet some of my blogger friends.
Ride an elephant ;).
See Cage the Elephant in concert.
See MUSE in concert*****MUST DO!
… I'd also list 'be in a movie', but I've actually checked that one off :). Though, a credited ROLE as opposed to background would be pretty awesome.


Anywho, this list is far from exhaustive--it is just what occurred to me right now, as I watch the Harry Potter movie event on ABC Family. They were so cute and little back in the first films! :D. People, the giveaway has tons of prizes, and entering is easy--click the button and check it out! And don't forget to comment here, with some of YOUR bucket list items! I'm curious ;).

5 comments:

Having a beach house is on my list, too. :)
 
Love your list! My list includes visiting Spain and Ireland (even though I didn't write that on my blog post). It also includes learning guitar. :)
 
Hey! That promo vid for my site is done! u can c it on the videos page on my blog!
PS. My #1 is Harvard...Im a geek i knw
 
u gots 2 chks this out! http://hungergameslover.blogspot.com/2011/07/hunger-games-motion-poster.html
 
Thanks for stopping by Jessica and 'Polka Dot' ;). I loved both of your lists as well (though I've not commented).

Raisa, your vid is really cool! and I freaking LOVE that motion poster they released!!! :D :D :D.
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)