Also, work is going really well--I was offered a job with the service desk over the summer because she apparently really likes me as an employee. Which is what I'm most concerned with now--I'm going into debt pretty deep with my dad in order to stay here this summer and take one course... hypothetically, I could use my scholarship's study abroad stipend, but I don't want to use it now when I DO hope to study abroad at some point. So figuring out the financial side of this is pretty awful, because out of state tuition is INSANE. I am hoping, though, that it'll all work out... and soon.
As far as my personal life goes, I'm happy. There are still some things unclear for me, but I'm happy overall, and am, as always, grateful for my wonderful friends. I think I'm going to start posting pictures of random stuff in my life for you guys, so I can stay more connected even when I don't have time to write a full post. I'll try a couple out soonish and see what you think :). I hope you all are doing well, and that you find it within yourselves to finish the school year strong. Much love, wishing you well,





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)