Anyway, I've been working on a favorite love songs playlist for several weeks, and Henry was a huge help. Then, the other day, when I saw Camellia Day's post with a couple of her favorite love songs, I realized Guardian Angel was perfect for my playlist-I just hadn't thought of it. Which got me to thinking (very dangerous), and what I've decided to do is ask YOU, fellow bloggers, to share your favorite love songs, and then next Tuesday I'll find them on all playlist and add them, and Wednesday I'll post the finished playlist here as my Music That Moves Me post! You can comment, email me at acollectionofreflections@gmail.com, or comment on the playlist's page here, and send your favorite music lovers over here to contribute as well :). The more people get on board, the bigger the playlist and more varied the songs! Any genre, any style, will be accepted, I'm only a nazi when it comes to lyrics :) (though I have to admit, the playlist is currently too pop-heavy... some deleting will probably take place, unless I get a lot of rock balads suggested to balance it out). I think it would amazing for us to work together and make an ultimate love songs playlist!
Also, I'm leaving tomorrow to go visit a college in Virginia, and will be gone all weekend. So this is goodbye for now, but I'll be back soon, and consider the post on Wednesday my official return to regular blogging and my weekly music post :).
--
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*





9 comments:
I am not a big country music fan but the song Love Story by Taylor Swift really really speaks to me. :)
-Mich
Well, you know all my beloved love [Hardy har!] songs. And I see that you realized the totally amazing effect of Your Guardian Angle on girls. Now if I could only find a guy who can sing to sing that to me...
I don't know if it's EXACTLY a love song, but "Hallelujah" by Rufus Wainwright is definitely one of my favorite songs.
"Must Have Done Something Right" is a really fun love song by Relient K :) You probably know it.
I'll be thinking of more, definitely!
~Kendra
@Shaynie: Enough to Let Me Go is awesome, and I hadn't heard it until now. I seriously need to buy myself some Switchfoot! :D
@Michelle-It is definitely a sweet song, and when I hear it I get swept into a fairytale… <3
@Tunafish-Sorry for the shortage of Underoath, playlist.com didn't have Giving Up Hurts the Most, The Changing of Times OR Alone in December… I'd accuse the site of not having their older stuff, but it DID have A Love So Pure :D. Thanks so much for your suggestions!!!
@Camellia Day-LOL, my mom is torn… she always acts tortured while watching the movie, mostly because of everything Buddy eats over the course of the film, but she says that she loves it after the fact :D. And YES, a guy to sing that song would be wonderful ^_^.
@Samwise- Oh. Yes. (oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh...XD)
@Toyin O.-I can't believe I didn't even think of Celine Dion, especially considering how many beautiful love songs she has sung! One of my personal favorites is I Drove All Night, because one of my mother's friends had a husband in the military, and he had returned from overseas but was stuck several states away, and she actually did drive all night to see him. Whenever I hear it, I think of their beautiful, true, story :). Thanks for stopping by!
@Kendra-I'm not certain if Hallelujah is exactly a love song either, but I love it, so it was added :D. And Must Have Done Something Right is so upbeat and fun! I used to listen to it all the time, before my mp3 player vanished :-P. I'm actually listening to it now :D. Thanks so much!
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)