Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Past Two Weeks in 14 Pictures

Where to start? I haven't posted in… wow, two weeks? Since the last time I posted, my lap-top was confiscated, my grandfather stayed with us (for two weeks), I've spent two days at one college, spent several days working on the application to another college (including essays… arg), gotten my scores from the latest SAT (THEY WENT UP! W00T), wore two different Halloween costumes

[Black Widow(red hourglass, all black outfit down to the boots, super pale makeup),

and Green Bean(wore a green shirt and green scrub pants which were the SAME SHADE of green-lucky!-sprayed my hair green, green bling, and my name-tag said:

Bean)], had a rice krispies treat

(the first one within my memory), ate a LOT of comfort food (grilled cheese, pizza, cookies, brownies, and other bits of heaven), saw a sign with an error while stuck in traffic,

listened to '80's hits(We Built This City, baby!), babysat our new puppy,


got the most amazing piece of mail in history (a letter and poem from someone I love-most amazing gift I've received), laughed, cried, had a complete meltdown(I had three in one day, actually), and screamed with joy. The leaves have changed colors,

the air became cold,

my father bought some mums,

and a few surviving hanging flowers are still smiling at the sky.

These past weeks have been one psycho senior year rollercoaster of death, and I'm BEAT. I haven't had time to write a post (though I have been commenting on other's blogs more, so yay for that), but I wanted to let you guys know that I'm not dead and that I will be posting regularly asap. I'm just moving way too fast right now...

I've been offered tours of labs for tissue engineering (if you know what I'm talking about, YES ISN'T AMAZING?!?!?! If not, they grow working organs, and it IS amazing!) by my brother, who knows people. And my brother also offered to fly me to a college which offered me a free ride, including tuition and housing, which is out of state and I thought I wouldn't be able to visit. LOL, I was just flipping through my note book trying to find my Physics notes and saw this to do list:

Yeah, it was late at night and I was talking to myself... lol. But I've gotten a lot DONE this past week, including transcript requests and sending my SAT score reports to different schools, and on this very day I bought myself a lovely new watch! :D


I'm sorry for abandoning you, my faithful followers, but with my limited internet access I haven't had much choice in the matter. Thanks for bearing with me,


--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."


´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

5 comments:

YAY GEEK! :D

Hehe, I do the same thing in my notebooks, write talking-to-myself to-do lists. My calculus notebook has been usurped by planning for our robotics team, and other things. I am going to SAVE that notebook, it's got everything from notes on C++ to fundraising, to jotted-down thoughts as I read the Bible, to team rosters, to dated to-do lists [the one for Halloween weekend is INSANE].
 
Ooh that puppy is just tooooo cute!!!!!!!!!
 
I LOVE your costumes! Those are the kinds of things I pick to be too :D

Your list to yourself also looks a LOT like the ones I make! The exact same kind of thing, even talking to yourself like that! Haha, cool :)

~Kendra
 
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who makes late-night lists! Lovely pictures, and I hope things slow down for you a bit soon:)
 
@Bethany: I know what you mean! I've completely given up on keeping a notebook for one subject... I have two with bits of everything in each, including to-do lists for college applications and certain scholarships and, of course, notes for my classes, plus blog post ideas and lists of awesome bands from when I was bored in class... various doodles and lyrics and poems... my notebooks are a mess :D lol.

@Shaynie: IKR?! :D. And it is so funny to watch him run, he kind of skips/gallops and his big ears flap-momma called him Dumbo the other day :)

@Kendra: Thanks! I actually was just working with what I already had in my closet, and only spent $2 on the green spray! Very proud of myself for getting creative and throwing it together the night before :D.

@Hannah: I actually like the pictures I got of the flowers and the tree, so thanks for mentioning the pics in general! And yes, I hope things slow down too! Thanks so much :)
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)