Hello Everyone! First off, huge thanks to those who commented with their favorite love songs-I really appreciated it! Unfortunately, I was not able to find them all on playlist.com (the site didn't have a SINGLE Switchfoot song, and not much Underoath! How wrong is THAT?!?!), but I did find some by the same artists to add to the playlist and also some youtube videos to go with the post! Without further ado-your favorites :).
Enough to Let Go-Switchfoot:
You Had Me At Hello-A Day To Remember:
Speak To Me Gently-Future of Forestry:
And lastly, the playlist itself!!!
I think I'll let the playlist be one that keeps on growing, so if one day driving down the road you hear a love song that takes your breath away-you can still comment on the original post and I'll add it if I can :).
P.S. Thanks Tunafish(Jesus love you too! :D) and Toyin O. for stopping by!
-- "But you see, it's not me, it's not my family. In your head, in your head they are fighting, With their tanks and their bombs, And their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they are crying..."
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)
This blog is where I'll post my thoughts on whatever comes to mind, share pictures, and review books, movies, and music. This space is an extension of myself-so it might have focus issues every now and then, but it will always be real and honest. Honesty is probably the single most important thing to me, so don't worry about this collection of my personal reflections being full o' bull :). Anyone who actually reads it: thanks for stopping by, and I hope that this space brings you some insight or joy or at the very least, entertainment :).
I am a student, a thinker, a reader, a writer... I'm pretty open-minded, and my least favorite characteristics in a person are close-mindedness and the inability to listen (especially when that person is me!) I'm currently exploring academically and trying to learn more about the beautiful world in which we live... life's a journey, right?
1 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)