Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Music that Moves Me: Look Around

"Keep on running,
Never get to feel the moment,
It's like you're sleeping,
Cause you don't take the time to take it in line,
Like a train wreck,
You're on a mission,
Tunnel vision got you blinded,
Better slow down,
Before you lose ground,
It'll happen anyway...
When you close your eyes to see the view,
You miss everything surrounding you,
Stop and just look around, get up and look around,
get up and look around, get up and look around"
Look Around-David Archuleta

For everyone who, like me, sometimes gets so caught up in the future that they forget to live in the present:



Also, I have a question: Which album cover do you like more:

The cover to his first album
Or the cover to his second album?

For those of you who aren't familiar with David Archuleta, he is a very happy smiley sweet kind of person. Until I saw the cover of his first album, I didn't know just how UNHAPPY he could look. I personally hated that album cover, just because it wasn't HIM. So I'm voting for the second one (though I'm not completely in love with his shoes or the position); just look at his smile! :D

Comment and let me know what you think! Thanks for reading,

--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."


´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

1 comments:

Another one I haven't heard :) And again, I'll be humming it at random
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)