Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Music That Moves Me: SING

"Sing it out,
Boy, you got to see what tomorrow brings.
Sing it out,
Girl, you got to be what tomorrow needs.

For every time
that they want to count you out,
Use your voice
every single time you open up your mouth

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls
every time that you lose it sing it for the world
Sing it from the heart
Sing it till you're nuts
Sing it out for the ones that'll hate your guts"
-Sing-My Chemical Romance

Who will I be? I don't really know. But I know I want to make an impact, to help people, to change the world. I know I want to be what tomorrow needs, and make a difference where it is needed. And I can't do that biting my tongue and playing along, going with the flow and ignoring all of the problems around me. I can't do that being just another face in the crowd, just another member of generation nothing. In order for change to occur, someone has to stand up and demand it! I need to raise my voice every single time they try and shut my mouth, and that is exactly what I'm going to do. I… am going to SING. Not with my voice set to the music someone else has crafted, but with a sound all my own. My words will come from my heart, and I will dance to the music I find there. I will not back down, and I will raise my voice. I encourage you to do the same. Anyway, here is the song... it is empowering and beautiful, though the video has a typo-it is 'sing it out', not 'sing it up'.




Let me know what you think :).

--

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)