Friday, January 7, 2011

Last Day to Enter Leanna's Giveaway + The New Thing In My Sidebar

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that the lovely Leanna of Violet Reaction is having a giveaway at her blog, and today is the last day to enter! What can you win? The necklace below(three are shown so you can see the wire/chain options):


If you're interested, head on over! Also, I'm now putting links to giveaways of interest in my sidebar, under the title 'Check It Out', between the Scavenger Hunt Award from Kendra and the Love Hurts image from Kenzie-Michelle. I've actually been putting links in there for a while, but never posted about it and TOLD you it was there, so I'm doing that now :). The current giveaways in the box are the necklace mentioned above, a New Year's Resolution giveaway for FIVE books of your choice released in January(ends 1/12) at Girls Without a Bookshelf, and Amanda's CSN Giftcard giveaway, worth $20 in any of their stores, at Farmgirl Writes(ends 1/21)! Just wanted to give you all a heads up :). If any of you know about a great giveaway and care to share, do so! I just reread that, and WOW I sound like a salesperson! Oh well, it isn't like I'm telling you spend money or anything.... you can get all this, for FREEEEE (Bedtime Stories style ;) lol).


--


´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

3 comments:

Thanks so much for the comments, Elizabeth. :)
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to respond.

I'm not sure if you used the "subscribe by e-mail" thing to see replies to your comments on my blog (if you did and tell me, if you prefer I can reply there instead so I don't clutter up your blog), so I'll try to answer some of your questions here, although it would kind of be easier if I had more space to write...oh, well.

I'd try to answer your questions, but I've got to go, so I'll try tomorrow; I thought I'd let you know that I'd seen them and will get back to you. :)
 
OK, now to your questions:

1) The Edwards vs. Finney debate is primarily about Calvinism/Reformed theology vs. Arminianism. I can elaborate more on this later, but unless someone seriously is interested in wanting to know more or wants to debate theology, I try not to so as to avoid making people angry.

2) Camera buying tips:
First, are you looking to buy a new or used camera?
Ugh, I'm out of time again; I'm sorry it's taking this long - I really intend on answering your questions.
 
:) Thanks for the comment. LOL I kinda blushed and smiled really big when I read your comment. You're like -- really cool and popular in the blog world. The fact you miss me makes me happy! lol.

I'll be back on my birthday -- the 25th. :)

xx,
Bleah
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)