Ten thousand years ago, I was awarded by Kenzie of Soul! This award is called the Kreativ Blogger Award!

The rules are simple-tell ten random facts about yourself, then pass it on to ten blogs you always read! Here I go…
1 - My favorite pairs of shoes are my converse chuck taylor all stars with double uppers, and my black high-heeled boots. I like converse and I like high heels. Deal.
2 - I have never had a Red Bull or a Monster, but I LOVE the Monster logo xD.
3 - If there is a camel cricket crawling on a wall, and someone is afraid, I will grab that camel cricket in my hands and walk away and throw it. Apparently, some girls call that brave once they feel safe again. You're welcome.
4 - Queso makes me SO selfish. I do NOT want to share Queso. I want my own jar, and my own bag of Tostitos, and leave. Me. Alone.
5 - I'm working on cleaning my room, something that hasn’t been done in many, many, many months.
6 - I don't handle forward guys very well. When they make assumptions, I react poorly (like giving my # to this dude because he was smart enough not to ask, but to whip out a pen and say "I'm assuming it starts with (area code)?" and look up at me sheepishly, and I didn't wanna lie, so I said yes, and wound up giving him my #. Dumb.). When asked a direct question, I respond better. Like, 'will you go out with me?' or 'can I have your phone number?'-those can be easily answered with 'no' :D.
7 - My white shirt that says 'Angel' on it is hanging next to my black shirt that is covered in skulls. Can you tell I'm sitting in front of my closet as I write this?
8 - I was 100% against e-readers until I got the new Kindle as a graduation gift. I LOVE it. Already read Wither, The Running Dream, and started on Divergent :D.
9 - My Hawaiian name is Elikapeka.
10 - I still use physical CD's to listen to music in my room. Right now, it's Relient K's 5 Score and 7 Years ago (felt a bit sentimental today).
I'm proud of myself for thinking of ten things! How Kreativ of me! xD LOL sorry. So, now to award ten blogs I always read (though sometimes REALLY late, I never delete):
1 - A Selection of Varied Topics by Bethany
2 - Not Much of Importance by Max
3 - That's So Diabolical by Steph
4 - Thrive by Lauren
5 - As Told by JinnyD (by Jinny D!)
6 - Farmgirl Writes by Amanda
7 - The Book Blog by Shaynie (now that I've got more free time, I'm allowing myself to read reviews! YAY!)
8 - Pandora by Stephanie
9 - Outside Into Life by Antonia
10 - My Thoughts in One by Lia (sorry I've been absent lately-I got a little confused with the name change and haven't been online too much-will catch up soon!)
Also, Soul by Kenzie, the amazing blogger who granted me this award! And if your blog isn't listed, doesn't mean I don't read it-I just picked the first ten that occurred to me ;). Can't wait to hear ten facts about all of you!





6 comments:
~Stephanie
My mom got a Kindle as a gift (a Christmas present last year or the year before or something, I think) from her brother and his wife (or was it her sister?), and the funny thing is, she never uses it, but my brother basically has it 24/7. I have some eBooks on the Kindle app on my iPhone, which works for me.
CONGRATS ON THE KINDLE! Have much fun with it (and become obsessed with it.) I've actually never heard of those books... And I was totally against e-readers until I really looked at a Kindle and Nook. I'm tempted to save up for one, but I think I have to stick with my good ol' paper backs that I love so much. :]
Thank you muchly for the reward! :D I need to keep up with these things... xD
Much Love,
Lia
P.S
I've been on my iPod a lot so, if I don't reply within, like, a day...that's why. xD
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)