Edit: so I just posted a music post, because I really love that song and wanted to share it. A couple of my college issues have finally been resolved (mainly, my inability to get a room assignment, which for a student whose home is nine hours away and has housing covered by scholarship is kind of a big deal). It took a lot of back and forth and phone calls and email, but I finally have a dorm :). Now I'm trying to work out a 'move in day' technical issue, because once again the system is saying there is nothing available. Plus I need to take that math test I keep avoiding (quite successfully, actually). Then just take a general 'my family is crazy, my mom keeps crying, and my dad stole all my books' rant and toss it on the pile, and I hope you get why I'm a little stressed. Plus, I've managed to fall in love... with a fictional character. Again. Feeling kind of lame. *facepalm* OH, and poor little Peanut has some kind of leg problem and has been hobbling all over the place! It is so sad! But I'm rambling randomly at this point, probably because it is 3:45am... ugh, goodnight world. No more tea for me.





5 comments:
I'll continue to pray for you, Elizabeth. :)
And thanks for the prayer... it means a lot.
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)