You’ve been there through my tears and through my pain
Over and over again
(Chorus)
You bless me over and over again
Even when I’m not deserving"-Over and Over, Trin-i-tee 5:7
My cup floweth over as of late, and I've been so blessed, yet all I see is that my mom keeps nagging me over getting rid of things. I've screamed into my pillows to release the frustration, instead of reminding myself I need to purge because I'm GOING TO COLLEGE, something I never thought possible. God has blessed me with a scholarship, with a future, with an amazing few weeks of being a part of something I'd always wanted to, a film. He's blessed me with wonderful friends, including YOU, with my sister… with a lot of things. And I needed the reminder today.
"I don't need my name in lights, I don't need a starring role
Why gain the whole wide world, If I'm just going lose my soul
And my ways ain't purified, don't live according to Your Word
I can't endure this life without Your wisdom being heard
So word to every dance, a foe, a pop star
'Cause we all play the background, but mine's a rockstar
Yeah, so if you need me I'll be stage right
Praying the whole world will start embracing stage fright
So let me fall back, stop giving my suggestions
'Cause when I follow my obsessions, I end up confessing
That I'm not that impressive, matter of fact
I'm who I are, a trail of stardust leading to the superstar"
Woke up really early this morning, thanks to dreams about saving my grandpa from spiders, and on a whim flipped it over to GMC. Heard Over and Over, and then Background. Over and Over is really, really repetitive, but I guess if it's repeating something good, I can't really slam it. And Lecrae is just awesome, what little of their stuff I've heard anyway :D. I don't feel like explaining this, other than to say that my life is all about me, me, me, and all the things I've accomplished and earned and gotten, and it's WRONG. And I'm tired of being the focus of my own life, because honestly I'm not that deserving, I'm just fortunate. Started this post this morning when I was in a good mood, and now I'm kind of tired and stressed and depressed, so I'm keeping it brief. Hope you like the song.





1 comments:
I love this song too! :]
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)