
So how this works is you share something about yourself, and then pass it on to some of the coolest blogs you follow. So, what am I going to say about myself? I don't know, something random... oh, I can't ride a bike without warring horrifically with my subconscious. I overthink everything, so when I'm riding a bike and try to control every movement, I'm all jerky and unbalanced, and my body goes rigid. I can only ride well when I just allow myself to ride on instinct, but it is so hard to get myself to that place mentally/emotionally, that for a long time when I first start riding I'm all stressed out trying to tell my brain to shut the heck up. Once I finally CHILL, I'm a good rider (and LOVE to ride), it's just ridiculously difficult for me to get there! And the littlest disturbance takes me back to the freak out zone, and I have to make myself chill all over again. We went bike riding when we were at the beach, and while actually ON the beach I chilled pretty easy, but riding on the bike paths next to the street with lots of other bikers stressed me out, which is STUPID. Haha, I'm seriously mental. On to the seven awesome blogs I'm awarding (partly cause seven is my favorite number)!
-Lauren from Thrive, for being an open minded, unique, intelligent individual with great taste in music :).
-Amanda from Farmgirl Writes, for being generally awesome and a faithful friend, even though I don't respond to emails in a remotely timely manner :).
-Shaynie from The Book Blog, for being such a sweetheart and one of my most faithful commenters, and for running a fabulous review blog!
-Ayla from To Walk Barefoot, for being such an inspiration to me and all others who read her blog. Please people, go check her out-her words have great worth and power.
-Hunger Games Lover for her Hunger Games Lovers' Informational Blog-the single best source for all the new and confirmed information on the Hunger Games movie! She's the reason I've got the coolest summer job ever this year :D. Plus, she seems like a really awesome person in general! :).
-Antonia, for inspiring me to cut down on the number of blogs I follow and for being a really sincere person. And she lives in Austria and speaks perfect English. It is mind-bogglingly impressive.
-Max, a talented photographer and kind hearted guy, for being a guy and still following my blog, and being a cool enough guy for me to be pleased and not bothered by you following my blog. Yes, that repetition was intentional xD. Lol.
Can't wait to hear the random things about all of you xD. Thanks Stephanie for the award and for following! :D.





5 comments:
Anyway, thank you for the compliment, Elizabeth.
At first the repetitive bit had me confused, but I just figured it out, although I must say I'm not sure why you think I'm a "cool enough guy". :)
I've come to believe that it's not necessary to have met someone for them to be a good friend - while knowing someone in person is nice, online friends are valuable as well.
I also makes me happy that, as I said elsewhere (this is kind of redundant, I know),
although I'm not tall and good-looking, don't have a great voice, am not really smart, athletic, or have any other things that might be considered special or something, there are still friends I know both in person and online (who I don't value less simply because I've never met them) who care and are both very nice and encouraging...it's very nice to know people like that. :)
I don't post about awards anymore. Sorry.
I could tell you something about me here in the comment, but I can't think of anything right now :( I 'll come back and tell you something random about me when I know what to tell you :)
I found your story about riding a bike pretty interesting...
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)