
• Favorite thing about summer? Not having school, and being able to really READ-I'm an avid reader when I can be, and the library… <3
• In your opinion, the best scent in the entire world? I love Moonlight Path, and the vanillia/sugar something hand sanitizer I have is YUMMY.
• An embarrassing moment: heh-no.
• This is a bit overdone, but, what's your clothing style? I'm thinking about posting on this in the near future, so I'm skipping out on a lengthy answer ;).
• Deep question time: vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate.
• What do you think: is the Twilight fad dying out? And if it is, are you dancing over its grave? I think that the hate against it after it reached its height of popularity caused it to begin to die out… I'm not dancing over it, but you can bet I'm not crying xD.
• Favorite quote? Just did a post on them :).
• Best thing that has ever happened to you and why? Getting the scholarship I needed in order to attend college! :D :D :D. WHY?!?! Because it's a miraculous opportunity I've always dreamt of!
• Traveling: where would you want to go? Ireland, Alaska, Spain, France, Australia, New Zealand… idk, a lot of places! :)
• Favorite food? Hmm… I love mac n' cheese, salads, mashed potatoes, OOHH, CHEESEBURGERS :D!
• What type of music do you like? Most kinds, but I mainly listen to modern rock and alt rock.
• Canon or Nikon? (If you're not a photographer, don't feel like you have to answer this...): Whichever one I wind up buying! xD
• Are you a squeamish person? Any stories? Not really, but I hate spiders. I was traumatized once by these huge black ones on vacation outside in the dark, and then going to my grandparents immediately afterward which was overrun with spiders… in the bathtub, on the patio, everywhere. After running around with Raid and still getting scared crapless every two seconds by something crawling near/ON me, I almost had a stupid panic attack because I felt trapped! It was so weird… never felt that panicked over something before, much less something so irrational. It was really irrational fear, and ticked me off.
• Flipflops, bare feet, or heels? Heels when I'm out and about, flip flops at the beach, and bare feet at home and in the yard :).
• Do you like old black and white films? I don't pick movies based on color or not, but I do like many older black and white movies :).
• Skirts or jeans? JEANS, though I'm working on getting over my 'I don't like wearing skirts' issue.
• Fresh or saltwater? What does this even MEAN? I like filtered water to drink, if I'm swimming I prefer a pool, and if it is asking ocean or lake, I prefer the ocean (or at least the shore ;) ).
Guin is such a kind hearted girl, if you haven't checked out her blog before you really ought to! And regardless, you can head on over and join in the fun :D! By the way, less than a week left to enter MY lil ol' giveaway :). See you guys later!





2 comments:
-Eliza
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)