Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update from the Beach (and reminder-10 days left to enter my giveaway!)

Hey everyone! Blogger's issues caused the first comments on my last post to vanish, so I'm planning on copying them from my Reader and posting them back soon, then responding. Sorry to those whose comments disappeared :/. Anyway, just thought I'd give you guys a quick update:

The fitting on Thursday(the day of starvation) went great, and was an exciting new experience. I'm not allowed to talk about anything about it, what I wore, what we're going to do, anything, so I can't really post about it :/. I so, so, SO wish I could tell you guys, cause there's a lot to say, but I can't :-P. Rest assured it was FUN though :D.

The colonoscopy Friday went fine, I'm alive, and we still don't know what's wrong xD lol. I also finally got to eat-my sister swung by McDonald's on the way home (she was kind enough to take me, my mom was working), and I got nuggets and a fish sandwich ^_^. Food is good.

My mom got an 'emergency' phone call last night, and I wound up needing to change costumes due to unforeseen circumstances, so I went in for a second fitting this morning. I was fine with it, and am still so excited :D.

And after the fitting, my family and I hit the road for my graduation vacation at the beach! We got here a couple hours ago, and I just got a chance to sit down and breathe, and thought I'd let you know what was up! My camera is dead, so I don't have any pics yet, but before we left I showed my sister a video I love:



She does Marcel's voice PERFECTLY, it's SO FUNNY!!! She was going through her makeup bag and pulling out stuff, for example a compact that was just powder around the edges, and said in her Marcel voice "this is my sand box. Sometimes-sometimes I fill the middle part with water, and then it's my ocean"… it was too cute! Also, just a reminder, you still have ten days to enter my giveaway! I've been making more items, just need to get them listed :). Also, though no longer listed, I DO have another pair of the Triangular Sunshine earrings (the first pair sold, but I bought more gems because they were so popular :D). Thanks so much to everyone who has entered! Until next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)