Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Monday! (Photo)


(click the photo for better quality)


Just linking up with Allie's Happy Monday Photo Challenge! The theme this week is green :). I took this picture at a beach-side pool on vacation a bit ago. While my family slept in the sun for hours, I sat beside a bush with a camera aimed at a bright spot waiting for lizards to sun (and several did!). I was stiff afterward, but I think it was worth it :).




Also, huge thanks to Meghan for following! Hope you enjoy my blog :).

5 comments:

The lizards are so cute...in a really weird way! :D :D
 
Awesome shot!
 
Pretty! Thanks for linking up! :)
 
That's pretty neat. :)
I didn't enter the Happy Monday photo challenge this week since I didn't have anything worth entering.
 
:DDD i love being able to cath lizards! they're so fast... sometimes it's hard. you have to sneak up on e'm. ;)

great picture!!

xx,
Bleah

p.s. i've decided that i want you to post a picture of yourself. so that i can see your beautiful face! <3
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)