Death Cab for Cutie-You Are a Tourist:
That video was recorded and streamed online LIVE, in a single take! Is that amazing or what? Next song's just a fun love song-the opening lines are my favorite:
"Oh you in particular
Read me like literature
You know my thoughts, you know my heart
You feel my downs when we're apart
And girl you know my middle name
You're old enough to not play games
Cutest girl I've ever seen
Like the cover of a magazine
But you keep me on my toes
To guess your thoughts I won't fa sho
But you keep me on my toes
To guess your thoughts I'll never know"
Taylor Thrash-La La Love:
THIS song is actually pretty lyrically horrible (not that it wasn't well written, it's just about someone on a killing spree is all). And it's also ridiculously catchy, and sounds positive and is easy listening, even though the words AREN'T-which I think is quite a feat!
Foster the People-Pumped up Kicks:
And lastly, a song I've loved for a while (ever since Steph made me listen to MCR :D)… it's pretty epic, actually xD. If you only listen to one song, PICK THIS ONE... and in second place is You Are a Tourist :).
My Chemical Romance-The Only Hope for Me is You:
So, did you enjoy any of them? Are any of them stuck in your head? Cause I don't wanna suffer alone ;).





6 comments:
Oh, and thank you so much for all your kind comments. You have totally made my day with your prayers. You're so awesome. <3 Thank you!!! {hugs to you across the internet!}
And you're more than welcome, I'm just so relieved that he's okay! Hugs to you as well, girl! And thanks for commenting and always being there :). I'm sorry I rarely comment anymore-when I don't have much time, I stop reading book reviews and some music reviews, because I know I don't have the time to read a book or look up new music :/. And thanks for entering my giveaway :D.
But yes... he's coming. *sshhhh*
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)