
Friday, July 9, 2010
My First Post!
So, I've decided to start a blog. Just a place to post my thoughts in general, review music and books, and reflect. Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3! I'm analytical and a realist, but I also love poetry and art. I can be strong and argumentative and in complete control in a tense situation, then get tongue tied over absolutely nothing. I'm kind of a bundle of opposites, and can annoy myself sometimes, but at least I KNOW I'm not perfect :). Nice to meet you blogging community, hope you enjoy my musings. I may not post again for a bit, still trying to figure out how to format and add widgets and everything :) Thanks for reading (assuming some bored soul did... :)

Posted by
Elizabeth
at
Friday, July 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
They have a HUGE selection of templates, and they're all free :). Plus, it's really user friendly. I'm no blogger whiz but it was pretty straightforward to save it and use it, so I'm glad about that (though I can't remember how I did it, that was months ago... lol). I'm so glad you like it!
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)