Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tagged by Shaynie!

What is your favorite book? Way too hard… my top ones are The Hunger Games, Runaway, The Book Thief, and Sammy Keyes and the Art of Deception… and Mara: Daughter of the Nile (had that one for years)

When was the last time you read a book? I'm in the middle of a series now

Have you read any of Jane Austen's novels? I’ve only read Pride and Prejudice, but I’ve watched most of the BBC productions of her books.

What was the last book you read? The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch

If you were to write a book, what would the plot be? “I have written a book. The plot is sort of secret, because I don't want anyone from the internet to steal it. Sorry.” I’m with Shaynie (except mine is still in the works)

How many times have you read your favorite book? Wow… upper thirties… early forties? I’ve reread my favorites of the Sammy Keyes series at least that many times… (except for Hollywood Mummy and the Curse of Mustache Mary, which I had to travel to get from another library)

Which do you prefer: reading a book, or watching TV? I prefer to read when I’m mentally present, but sometimes I’m just too tired and brain dead and want to watch TV. I hate reading a book but not processing, then having to reread the same page. I’d rather enjoy it than get frustrated with myself… lol

What book are you currently reading? The Last Apprentice: Curse of the Bane

What was the first book you ever read? (besides little learning-to-read books.) I really don’t know. I learned to read really young, and can’t really remember a specific ‘first book I read’. The first substantial book I read was The Hobbit in third grade, but I know I was a fan of the Boxcar series before that, and Junie B. Jones, so it depends on what you count as ‘learning-to-read books’ I guess :-P

This tag is for anyone who goes the library at least once a week!

--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."


     ´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
  (¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
             ¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
             (¸.·´*

3 comments:

I like your answers! :)

Also, your poll doesn't seem to be working. I voted, but it still says 0 votes. :/
 
Thanks! :)
That is really weird and annoying... I don't know how to fix it :/. Thanks so much for telling me, I'll see what I can do!
 
Alright, I just changed to a different poll gadget. Hope this one works!
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)