Family and Friends
Who helps you make those memories?
Family and friends both, but mostly family (I don't see my friends anywhere near as often). Great memories come from visits to my grandparents, and my aunt and uncle visiting here. And probably my favorites are when my older brother and his wife come over. He is married and lives elsewhere, so we don't see eachother often, but he is one of the people I love most in this world. And we see him more in summer than during the school year because we're all so busy then. Plus, hanging out by the pool, fishing, spending time with my mom and sister is awesome. So my biggest memory making helpers are my closest family members :)
What about you guys? Who helps you make your summer memories? Check out the Farmgirl Writes button in the sidebar to participate in the blog party and enter the giveaways :)
--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)