Rules:
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)."
As the title suggests, I chose Muse XD.
Are you a male or female?
"Assassin"
Describe yourself:
"Map Of The Problematique"
How do you feel:
"Feelin' Good"
Describe where you currently live:
"City of Delusion"
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
"United States of Eurasia"
Your favorite form of transportation:
"Falling Away with You"
Your best friend is:
"Guiding Light"
What's the weather like:
"Butterflies and Hurricanes"
Favorite time of day:
"Starlight"
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
"Ruled By Secrecy"
What is life to you:
"Stockholm Syndrome"
Your favorite color is:
"Black Out"
Your fear:
"Apocalypse Please"
Your relationship:
"I Belong To You"
What is the best advice you have to give:
"Sing for Absolution"
Thought for the Day:
"Exo-Politics"
How I would like to die:
"Invincible"
My soul's present condition:
"Uprising"
My motto:
"Time is Running Out"
I tag everyone who reads my blog and cares to try this post :)! It was a lot of fun!
--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*





3 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)