Friday, July 16, 2010

You have my Playlist, my poll, and my thanks :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I've been working a lot and cleaning the entire house because family is coming over and... wow. Sounded too much like the dog ate my homework. Moving on!

I've added my Playlist.com playlist at the bottom of my page now, and it should start automatically. I'm a huge fan of the site, and if any of you use it as well and have a playlist you'd like to share, give me the link to your profile in a comment and I'll check it out! Also, let me know what you guys think of mine :)

I also added a poll in the sidebar asking what kind of content you want on my blog. I appreciate your opinions and want to make this the best blog it can be, with your help :)

And lastly (for now), I really wanted to thank you for the kind words and support, here and elsewhere! It is so encouraging to know that you appreciate my words, however few, and has made me even more excited about starting this blog :) I'll post a book review today or tomorrow, and try and pick up the pace asap! Thanks again,

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)