I say what I think if I think it’s worth saying.
I write lyrics but can't write melodies.
I love to stare at the moon and hear wolves baying.
I would die for my friends in a heartbeat.
Music is the driving force that helps move me through life.
I have a white cat who doesn't like treats.
I always try to stay strong and power straight through strife.
Zombie is one of my all-time favorite songs.
I cannot stand people who don't think for themselves.
My mom thinks my hair's too short; I think it's too long.
Sammy Keyes and Elyon books are on my bookshelf.
Reading,
Writing,
Leading,
And fighting for what I believe.
These are just a few random things,
That you didn't know about me.
Four days ago, Bleah did this tag, which I forgot about until today. You can see it here. The basic idea was 'things you don't know about me'. She said to put your own spin on it, so that's what I did (even though it is crappy) :). I tag (if you have time)...
Olive Tree
JinnyD
Shaynie
and SammyxCasey
Hope you have fun with it! (and don't forget you can do it however you want!)





2 comments:
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)