1. I loved kayaking with my father, sister, aunt, and grandmother. It was the first time I'd kayaked, and doing it with family who I don't see often made it even more memorable. That and the fact that we went under a low tree and I got stung by a black wasp thing that wouldn't get off my arm. It was a ginormous red sausage after that... lol. But kayaking was SO MUCH FUN! :)
2. A girls trip to the beach with my mom, sister, and me. It was so relaxed and fun just the three of us, cutting up and hanging out by the pool, walking the beach and catching mole crabs... it was a wonderful time :)
3. A friends 18th birthday party was a lot of fun, and I can't help but smile looking back on it. We played with water guns and hit each other with water balloons that wouldn't pop and I played ultimate Frisbee for the first time. But mostly, just seeing my friend rocked. It had been too long :)
So what about you? What are three of your fondest summer memories?
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*





1 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)