Without a job and no money to spend?
You're a stranger
All you think about is suicide
One of these days you're gonna lose the fight
You'd better keep out of danger - yeah!
That same old feeling just keeps burning deep inside
Keep telling yourself it's gonna be the end
Oh get yourself together
Things are looking better everyday
Just believe - just keep passing the open windows
Just believe - just keep passing the open windows
This is the only life for me
Surround myself around my own fantasy
You just gotta be strong and believe in yourself
Forget all the sadness 'cause love is all you need
Love is all you need"
Keep Passing the Open Windows-Queen
I've been at that point, where all I wanted was to die. Almost caused that to happen, too. But He stopped me, and I was mad about it for a long while, then eventually grateful. I just have to believe that I can make it through this. And now I know, more than ever before, that I am loved. And that makes all the difference in the world :). I will make it, I just need to refocus and find some direction. Work hard and not waste the opportunities I've been given. I just have to be strong and believe in myself, forget all the sadness, because love is all I need...
P.S. My dad has made it so that my laptop doesn't get Internet at night. I haven't figured out the exact hours yet, but I know it doesn't work at 10:49pm, and am worried he has made it so it doesn't work at 10pm, which is way too early for someone who works the morning/afternoon shift and then does homework and is nocturnal. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post this sooner, I didn't realize that he had done that until I'd tried Wednesday and Thursday nights to get on here and post, and it wasn't working, and I pumped my mom for information. Not having Internet is not cool.
Thanks for reading,
--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*





0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)