Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tagged by Bleah!

Bleah Briann from With Love and Kisses tagged all Elizabeths, and since Elizabeth is my name I considered myself tagged! :D.

1. What are your favorite songs of all time?
Since it says 'of all time', I'm picking the songs that have been my favorites for a long time and still are, not my 'favorites at the moment': I Want to Break Free-Queen, Zombie-The Cranberries, Breathe Today-Flyleaf, Separate Ways-Journey, Runaway-Bon Jovi, Girl on the Moon-Foreigner



2. Have you found something you really want?
I really want a new camera… not sure what it means by 'found' though.

3. What's the funniest fact about you?
I'm not a factually funny person, I don't think… seriously can't think of anything good. I can't really burp, I tend to inhale instead, so I 'backwards burp', but that is more annoying than funny (then again, people tend to burst out laughing and say "what was THAT?!?!!" when it happens, so maybe it just sounds funny... I'll ask my friend later for a better fact.

4. Do you ever feel jealousy with your BFF, and why is that?
Yes, but not in a green eyed monster way. I envy his faith and his church family, the opportunities to spend time with his friends… that kind of stuff, but I'm more happy about it, for him, than bitter… not sure if that makes sense, but I know it's true :).

5. What was the first magazine you had and you liked so much?
I don't do magazines.

6. If you win a prize to have $100 millions, what will you buy?
A house for my mom, somewhere near whichever college I pick. A used car that has working air conditioning and, well, works in general. A new DSLR camera. I'd pay for my tuition and school books. Some other various things for my mom, and for someone else who'd probably need some help. Something special for my best friend… it'd take some serious thought, and I wouldn't post it anyway :). A book case, and my favorite books which I don't own (including the PJ and HP series). Whatever did not get spent on important things, I'd see what was worth investing in.

7. What was your craziest dream? (dream in your sleep)
It started off with me trying to fit into this safe like thing built into the brick wall of my house while playing hide and seek outside, and the trees were purple and dark. Some of the trees were mutated and had werewolf genes, and had these strange mossy growths that grew like stalagmites straight in the air. A guy I haven't seen in ages told me that guys secretly like their butts hit, while he walked by with his girlfriend (who I don't know). I could not fit inside the safe, and was laughing really hard because apparently 'I tried this last time! Duh!'.



At some point my best friend and his family pulled up in the driveway in a tiny-old-beat-up-clown-car and asked if I'd like a ride to the fair, but they were in a hurry, and I said yes but that I wanted one second to put on capris under my dress (which I was suddenly wearing). Oh, and the colors went back to normal and sunny instead of cartoon Halloween. I ran inside and couldn't find my closet, I was running up the staircases in my rather pink mansion of a room (all imaginary, and I don't know why PINK… ugh), then I stopped to listen for -girl I haven't seen in ages- crying. I followed the sound up a different staircase to my closet, where she was crying because a zipper wasn't working in a pale blue shiny dress she was apparently taking. I grabbed some capris and went to put them on, when I saw that I was already wearing a pair! I ran out of my room, which took an eternity within itself, and got in the car. And after that it is kind of a blur, but I remember I really really had to go to the bathroom but held it because I didn't want to get left behind. This was just one night ago…. Very strange and stressful! And funny (to me, especially because people were so OOC)

8. Why did you make a blog?
I followed several I loved, and wanted to do reviews of music and talk about what I believe… my blog has gotten a bit distracted lately, since it is an extension of myself and I'm pretty distracted right now, but I hope to refocus soon.

Now I'll tag 8 people (since there are 8 questions)...
Shaynie
Kendra
Eldarwen
Stephanie
Michelle
Camellia Day
Guin
Emma

Looking forward to seeing your answers! :D Thanks for reading everyone,

Journey album art found through google, the site kept trying to download something so I do not advice clicking the link.
Halloween Scene found here.


--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."


´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

3 comments:

Thanks for tagging me, Elizabeth! I did it!! :D

http://thefaithfulelvenprincess.blogspot.com/2010/10/tagged.html

Love,
Eldarwen
 
Thanks for tagging me!!! I can;t wait to do the tag!
 
Nice dream! :-D crazy ones are always fun.
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)