Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vacation Log: Tuesday's X-treme Edits!

Here are four pictures I took that Tuesday that I wanted to edit, just to see what would happen!

A wave's crash, unedited:

I loved the texture in it, but wanted it to be more apparent and have more contrast in it, and this is what happened:

It looks different, that is for sure!

Here is a picture from the pool deck, which was taken when a huge cloud was overhead:

And here it is after I brightened it and then messed w/ the focus so the image looks like what it looked like to me when I first opened my eyes. Though the picture was dark, it was still BRIGHT outside!:


I took this of the inside of a bush next to my chair:

And here I went crazy with it:


And lastly, a picture of a seagull over the sea, taken at a time it was so dark you can barely see it:

And the X-treme edit:

And zoomed in some:


That is all of the edits from Tuesday! Hope you enjoyed seeing them :). Thanks for reading,

5 comments:

Cool! I wish I could have gone on a vacation this summer.
 
Wow, those are really cool! :)
 
@Shaynie-My sister was not able to go on vacation this year either, and she told me the day we left that vacations don't come often and to enjoy it as much as I could. There was quite a bit of family tension, but I did my best to focus on the positive and the beauty around me, so most of the time it was great :). I'm sorry that you weren't able to go on vacation this summer, but hope that you can soon! Maybe over winter break? (and I replied to your earlier comments, btw. Sorry about the glitch :/)


@Stephanie-Thanks so much for the kind comment! I really appreciate it :). And congratulations on your successful giveaway! :D
 
Cool! Thanks for tagging me, Elizabeth!! :D

Love,
Eldarwen
 
Whoops, haha. I meant to leave that comment on the other post. ::deskface:: >_<

lol
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)