Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pics coming soon!

I'm so sorry I didn't post my Vacation Log and pictures yesterday night, I made a responsible decision to put my homework before updating my blog and picking pictures out, and I still got a grand total of 30 minutes of sleep (15 minutes on purpose, 15 minutes on accident which caused me to be running late for school). I was hoping to meet up with my best friend today after my World History class and before Physics lab, where we did this potato cannon firing for an experiment. Unfortunately it didn't happen, the timing was bad, and then the experiment took a really long time and after that my mom wanted to go home (she drove me because we'd never been to this area before, and it was an hour away, and the car I drive isn't dependable). Still frustrated we didn't get to hang out :/. Another time, though :).
The potato cannon was surprisingly powerful, and LOUD! We timed the potatoes from cannon to impact on the ground, and measured how far they went, and the angles they were shot from. We're going to calculate initial velocities and perform all sorts of fun physics-related-analysis, see what all we can learn with that information :). Yes, I'm enjoying physics... deal with it ;). Today was really long, with leaving the house late at 7:30am and not coming home till 4pm. I'm working on picking out the best of the best picture-wise right now (let's say I took 17 pictures of a bird, which one doesn't look quite as bad? Delete-delete-delete...). I'll just do a combo picture post for last Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll catch up when I can, and I'm seriously working on it! When you take four hundred pictures in two days, it can be tough to manage the sorting process :). Thanks for bearing with me,

--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."


´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

4 comments:

I'll be patient! :)
Love,
Bleah
 
You only got 30 minutes of sleep?!?! Poor you!!!!
 
Sorry you didn't get enough sleep :( I wish we would shoot potato canons for my physics class... the prof. just throws markers in the air and catches them. Lol :D
 
Thanks guys :). I'll be posting a couple later today, most unedited, with some Xtreme edits in there too XD. I'll try to control myself... And Samiwse, bummer! lol :).
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)