Monday, October 4, 2010

Vacation Log: Monday + Nightshade Giveaway

First off, Kari over at A Good Addiction is giving away an ARC of Nightshade by Andrea Cremer:


Is that cover striking or what? I've read only positive reviews of this book, but haven't read it yet myself. Just thought maybe one of my followers was wanting to get their hands on this like I am, so I decided to give ya'll a heads up :).
Last Monday I woke up with a full on sinus headache and it hurt to move, so when my parents went fishing, I didn't join them. I stayed in the room, eating and watching tv. Then, it started raining really bad, then wind and thunder and lightning, and I was getting worried. I called my mom's cell several times and didn't get an answer, then the door to the room opened and my parents stood there absolutely dripping. After it stopped pouring rain, it remained dark and cloudy. Here is a pic from our balcony:


Tomorrow, you'll see plenty of pictures, because the sun was shinin' and we hit the beach, and this time I had my camera :D!!!


--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."


´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)