Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Coming Up Next...

Today is the 18th, and this is my 18th post, so I decided to make this post a little different: a list of what's coming, weekly, on A Collection of Reflections :).

Tomorrow I'll be posting a lengthy review of Brand New Eyes, Paramore's latest album. In the process of writing this review, I decided to have a weekly feature highlighting lyrics, a song, an artist, or an album I think is worth a listen. I know I'll enjoy writing it more, and it is simpler to read about and listen to one song once a week than read a long review of an entire album song by song because the person writing the review is too anal to skip anything... yeah. This weekly post will be called 'Music That Moves Me', and posted every Wednesday. I'm really excited about this :D.

This Saturday will be my first post for Operation YOU, a weekly fitness challenge from Emma over at Summer Girl!



I'll give you the details on Saturday, but for now know that I'll be posting my workout log and the new challenge every Saturday (after this coming one, which'll just be introductions ;). If you'd like to participate, you can head on over to her blog and link up at the bottom! If she doesn't get enough participants, she won't continue, so if you have any interest, give it a shot :).

In addition to Music That Moves Me on Wednesdays and Operation YOU on Saturdays, I'll still do my regular, somewhat irregular, posts about whatever comes to mind :).

P.S. I would REALLY appreciate it if you could all try the poll and tell me if it works. I've gotten one vote (thanks Amanda!) and another tried, but it didn't work, so I'm trying to figure out if the gadget needs replacing. Also, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for following and commenting, I really appreciate it :).

Thanks for reading,


´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

2 comments:

Thanks, Elizabeth:) I voted on the poll. It works for me!

Oh, and by the way, Love your signature. Sweetness!

Emma
 
Thanks for voting Emma! And I wish my signature would show up properly (it looks better sometimes than others). It is the one I use in my email, and sometimes is formatted on blogger and sometimes is all on the left (like in this post). I'm thinking about using an image and adding my name to it, and using that as my signature, but I haven't the time right now. School starts Tuesday, I've got homework to get done before then (which is wack), and I'm working this weekend... things are just a little crazy right now :). And I just had the brilliant idea of taking my current signature and setting it OVER an image... hmm... Anyway, thanks again!
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)