"So tell me - how are you going to spend the last few weeks of summer?"
A few days ago I spent all day at a family friend's pool, which was a lot of fun :). Tomorrow I get to see my brother, which is always wonderful, and he's giving me a laptop! I've wanted one for a while, so I'm really excited. I'll probably spend a couple days getting it all set up for the school year. He already cleaned it off to make it faster (he's a computer whiz), so that is a huge help. My mom and I are heading to the pool again next week sometime(a final opportunity to get some sun for the first day of school ;) , and I've been working as much as I can before the school year starts, since homework will probably cut down my hours of availability. Also, I somehow need to find a day to go shoe shopping with my mom (my dad gave my black sandals away… by mistake… yeah), and schedule a dentist appointment (my teeth have been sensitive lately). Plus I've really got to clean house :(. I've got less than two weeks left of summer, and a lot of little things to accomplish (which can be hard with me and my mom both working and different schedules), so this will be a hectic time that I need to take advantage of.
What about you guys? What are you doing to enjoy your last weeks of summer?
Right now, I'm going to clean house since I'm here. And while I'm gone, you can listen to Cleaning Craze, a playlist I made five minutes ago which is a copy of a CD I made ages ago and just found :). Some of the awesome songs from my CD (and all of the Cascada songs, actually) weren't on playlist, so I added the one remix at the end partly for laughs. It's funny how tastes change… I can't believe I had Tell Me Something I Don't Know on there (though the CD had the original, not the remix). Anyway, best tracks that you might not know are 4, 7, 8, 11, and 13. And yes, this list is all POP, my least favorite genre (gasp).
P.S. I know I just posted Summer Memories: Week 4... I thought I'd posted it days ago but earlier today saw it was a draft, so I'm sorry they're so close together ;).








4 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)