Saturday, August 21, 2010

Operation YOU: Week 1

Emma over at Summer Girl has created a weekly fitness challenge called Operation YOU! Check out the awesome button :)


Basically, she is posting a new Challenge every week on Saturday. This past week's Challenge was ten push-ups, ten sit-ups, five days of the week (I didn't realize that it started with her first post, or I'd have shared it sooner... my bad). This coming week's Challenge hasn't been posted yet tonight(I waited as long as I could), but once it is I'll add it here:



Next Saturday I'll be posting a work out log, just to keep track of my daily exercise. I think this is a brilliant idea, because I need accountability, and if you agree you can head on over to Summer Girl and join in by linking up!

1 comments:

Emma is thinking about canceling Operation YOU because not many people linked up, which is why I haven't added this week's challenge yet. I'm not yet sure what she's going to do, but I'll update on this post as soon as I know either way. If any of you were interested: let Emma know :).
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)