"What was your list of goals for this summer?
Have you accomplished some or all of them?"
I actually didn't have a written list of goals, but I did have a mental image of what I wanted my summer to be. And it isn't fabulous or fun; my goal was to work more. Yeah, I know, lame, but I gotta do what I gotta do :). That wasn't my ONLY objective, though :) I wanted to:
work more
read more
eat healthier
go to the the park's pool frequently
get in at least one decent vacation
I managed to work a lot more, read more, and get in a decent vacation :). My hours more than tripled, my reading increased exponentially (considering I wasn't reading much at ALL during the school year, and when I have free time I swallow books in single sittings), and the 'girls only' vacation with just me, my mom, and my sister was absolutely perfect and much-needed. I didn't get to go the park's pool even ONCE the entire summer, which is tragic, but I did get to go fishing several times and hang out at someone else's pool once, so it isn't THAT tragic :). Eating healthier..... I still really need to work on that one. Summer wasn't long enough for me this year, though last school year seems like it was years ago... interesting how twisted my perception of time always is when summer comes to a close :). So what about you guys? Did you make a list of summer goals? How did you do?





3 comments:
Shaynie: I'm planning on working on those both during the school year... mostly exercise. I'm thin, but far from fit, and we recently got P90X, so I'll work with that once I have a regular schedule :). I already tried a couple of the exercises out, and it is intense! I just need to commit to it.
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)