Monday, August 16, 2010

My New Laptop :)

I just wanted to share some pics of my new Dell Mini 10 :)

My blog on my laptop on my blog :)


Rock on, shiny laptop, rock on...

Did you know that in some cultures, the rock on sign means 'your wife is cheating on you'? Not kidding.

Anyway, it is the perfect size to slip in my bag, and the keyboard is big enough to be used with ease! I'm in love ^_^. If by some chance you're reading this, thanks bro :).

P.S. Thanks Sammy4ever and Guin for following, welcome to A Collection of Reflections :)

6 comments:

It's adorable! I have a mini laptop, too, and I LOVE it! Congrats! ;)
 
I am jealous... No, wait - I'm EXTREMELY jealous of your lovely new laptop... *sigh*
My own laptop is on my wishlist. One day... :)
 
Laptop! Pretty laptop...*sniffle sniffle* I want one...then my mom wouldn't snoop aroun my stuff anymore and life would be perfect...except for the fact that my mom needs to learn how to cook...
 
It looks perfect! For quick writing, anywhere, anytime. Congrats on your new laptop! May it inspire you to write anything you wish.
 
Hey Elizabeth! Thanks for becoming a follower on my little blog, even though I haven't posted in over a month...
 
Thanks Shaynie! LOL, thanks Amanda :). I had it on my Christmas list at one point, but was told that if I got that for Christmas, that would be all. So I was planning on buying an older one myself, anything cheap with plenty of memory, and this gift surpassed all of my expectations! NYD, life, perfect? I wish :) lol. Though all things on the Internet are more convenient to get to now :). Jinnyd, I also hope that this will help me write more! That was a big part of my desire to get one, writing more often without having to sit in the chair at the desk in the office... Logan, your writing is wonderful 'even though you haven't posted in over a month...', so you're welcome/No problem :). Thank you all for reading and commenting! I appreciate it :)
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)