Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summer Memories: Week 3

I was too late to enter the giveaway this week, but I still wanted to post and participate in the blog party :). This week the theme is…. How do you record those summer memories?

For me, pictures and insanely long emails to friends do the trick :). I've tried journaling, but my entries were about 8 months apart, so I gave up on it. I'm a total camera bug (even though my camera itself is... less than stellar), so I take tons of pictures on vacations and everything. Here are a few:

Taken at the beach:


Taken at Disney:


Taken in my yard:

(This little guy was TINY. I've never seen one so small)


So how do you guys record your summer memories? Scrapbooking? Pictures? Blogging? Journaling? :)

4 comments:

Oh my gosh that little hermit crab is adorable!!!

I preserve memories mainly by journaling. I love to journal!
 
I love the concept of journaling, and a friend gave me this incredible journal that he decorated himself, but I can't seem to commit to writing like I should :(. I'm so glad that you can though! :D
 
I love that hermit crab photo!
 
Thanks Emma, it is one of my favorites from that trip :) Glad you like it as well!
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)