Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just Wanted to Say...

Hey everyone! Just got back from prom, got to drive in the blackness of night, which was fun :). I just wanted to say I had a great time, and thanks Lia, Shaynie, Laurea, and Max for your comments :). I'll respond more later-I'm beat! Goodnight world... Edit: It is now 5:12am. I've been in bed trying to sleep for hours, and just can't. Dang it... Edit: It's now 6am and I'm STILL awake... me no comprendo

5 comments:

Tell us about it! Glad you had fun! :D
 
I get that sleeplessness too. :/ It sure does stink.
 
I hope you had a lot of fun!!!
Now, GO TO SLEEP! x]
 
Hm, I must have missed this post.
You're welcome, Elizabeth. :)
 
Why did you take the prom post down? I just came back to comment and say how BEAUTIFUL you looked and your dress was stunning but I don't see it anymore. :)
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)