Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thanks and Sorry :)

Hey everyone! I deleted a non-post post so that this wouldn't be the 100th (I already have that one planned ;) ), BECAUSE I wanted to A) thank some awesome people and B) apologize for the upcoming week. First off, thank you Jo Bekah for your kind comment on Formspring, and Allie and Jo Bekah both for following (a compliment in itself!). I hope you enjoy what you find here :). I'd also like to thank Raja-man, Max(x5), Antonia, Hunger Games Lover, and Shaynie for your comments on my last post! I really appreciate it! Also, just a bit of good news, I sold my first item from Etsy, though not through Etsy (basically, someone I know in person saw the item on Etsy, then asked to see it in person(it was prettier than the picture! haha, told ya!), then wanted to pay with cash-works for me!). That is why the listing for these earrings is now gone:



-which leaves me with 6 items listed. Now, here's why I'm apologizing-next week is my world history final, in class, and it's covering a LOT of material, so studying will be a priority this coming week. Also, I've been making more jewelry for my shop (7 pairs of earrings, 3 necklaces, and 5 bracelets so far... yes, I've been a busy bee!), but as of tonight both my camera and my mom's camera decided to die, so I can't get any pictures tonight and can't go ahead and get the items listed, which I'd planned to do. My dad also said that if I picked up all the sticks and rocks in the yard, and mowed, he'd pay me some for it, but I have to do that tomorrow (or the offer expires), and I'm not letting that offer slide by. Getting my Etsy updated and taking care of world history are my main goals this week, beyond taking care of the yard, but I DO hope to post the big 100 by Sunday or Monday-so be watching for it! :D. Just wanted to let you all know what was up! Hope to post again soon,

7 comments:

Those earrings are so cute! :) Congrats on your first etsy sale! That's awesome!
 
CONGRATULATIONS!! You make really beautiful jewelry. Wish i could do that...
Anyway, I TOTES understand the studying thing! You might know i have that problem quite a lot when I'm blogging.
 
Oh! And PS. Thanks for the Thanks! (or You're Welcome??) I have no problem commenting compliments. I truly enjoy your blog!!
 
Love the necklaces you added to your shop, Elizabeth! Keep up the good work :)
 
Thanks so much Jordan!

Haha, HGL, I think you do a pretty great job of blogging through studying! I mean, you post pretty frequently even when you ARE busy (when I just disappear!). Thanks for understanding, though :D. And I'm SO GLAD you enjoy my blog! :D :D :D

Leanna, thank you so much! Your shop is my favorite on Etsy(checking out your shop is what led me to learn about the site, too!), so a compliment from you is pretty awesome :D.

Irina, thanks for stopping by, and your blog is lovely, but I'm afraid I can't currently keep up with the ones I'm already following… plus I'm curious why you complimented the style of a girl who has never posted a single outfit xD lol. Truly though, I'll keep your blog in mind when I've got more time to read!
 
Thank you SOOO Much for the comment of my book.

It was going to be amazing, and I was really excited about it. I wrote like 9 chapters in about a week... LONG chapters.

Then the other day I went to go get the file -- and it was GONE.

I don't know what happened. I searched the harddrive and everything. It's forever gone and I dont' have the nerve to start it all over. :(

But thanks anyway!

I love you girl!
 
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that... I hope you don't give up on it, it really sounds brilliant! I'm guessing you already checked the recycle bin? Gosh, I hate when crap like that happens... :(. Love you too, hope it reappears sometime...
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)