"Zebras, Giraffes, and 'Rhino-seros'… I wonder why they put only that one in Spanish"
*I walk back to sign and stand there*
"how exactly do YOU spell rhinoceros?"
*she comes back over*
"you're kidding me… hahahaha, that's ENGLISH!"
"yeah, it is…"
She then said "maybe I shouldn't be the one holding the map…" xD lol. Gotta love my sister! We saw lots of animals, and though my camera is difficult to work with, I did manage to get some pretty pictures. Nothing spectacular, but you can usually tell what I'm taking a picture of (and one of them I actually really love). I'll stop boring you with words now, though ;). See for yourself!
Well, I'm too lazy to post any more, and I'm sure your eyes are worn out from all of those xD. My favorite is the flower shot, with three, and with a vertical orientation. Those flowers were just so beautiful! Anyway, I hope to do a post with more substance soon. Thank you all so much for the congratulations! I'm excited :D. Until next time,





4 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)