
Thursday, April 21, 2011
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! (INTERVIEW)
MY INTERVIEW WENT GREAT, AND I'M IN THE _____ PROGRAM (FOR MY COLLEGE OF CHOICE)!!!!! YES!!!! Haha, sorry everyone, but I'm FREAKIN' HAPPY! :D :D :D. I just got off the phone with the head of the ____ program, and after talking for about 20 minutes he said 'welcome to the ___ family, you'll get an official acceptance letter in the mail sometime in the upcoming week'!!! He said I looked great on paper, and had a really strong application, and that talking with me in person only confirmed what my application led them to believe, that I'm just the kind of student they want! And he found my essay on the growth of organs fascinating! THANK YOU LORD! I almost broke my ankle jumping up and down!!! LOL :D. Okay, getting off before I make an even bigger idiot of myself xD. YES!

Posted by
Elizabeth
at
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
:D
(I think I'll go break my ankle doing a dance for you. :D)
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here] ;-) But yes, your precautions are understandable.
Thanks Antonia :D.
~Kendra
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)