Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I've Done These Past Couple Weeks:


  • Shopped for capris and shorts (if I’m normally a four or six, but in juniors I’m a four in one brand and an 11 in another, you KNOW it’s screwed up!)

  • Received word that my application was accepted by the academic society I wanted, and that I am now eligible for an interview.

  • Went to my doctor because I kept blacking out and collapsing with no warning, which is scary chiz. Turns out the antibiotic I was on had a bad interaction with my antidepressant (JOY)

  • Went to the GI doctor and finally got a clean bill of health-the antibiotics cured my mystery infection, so I definitely don’t have cancer or any disease. THANK YOU LORD!

  • Went to the psychiatrist to talk about my antidepressant and the whole blacking out thing, which we decided to just wait out and see if it stopped. It has.

  • Received a college acceptance letter

  • Received a(slightly less substantial) scholarship offer from that college

  • Randomly went to the zoo with my sister (we were both losing our minds and needed a day off)

  • Returned half the capris I got and the swimsuit I’d picked out for various reasons involving my mom

  • Made my college decision

  • Accepted my top scholarship offer from the college of my choice

  • Did all the laundry (including the 1 pair of shorts and 1 pair of capris I wound up keeping)

  • Made a million phone calls to various people at the college of my choice

  • Tried to schedule the aforementioned interview

  • Tried to apply for housing

  • Cleaned a lot, including the bathroom and living room and serious progress in my bedroom

  • Bought some hair stuff I may or may not use for prom (which is this Saturday!)

  • Skipped school and ate a big breakfast at Cracker Barrel with my mom

  • Got my TB test and Hep. A shot (for the immunization forms for college)

  • Went to my psychiatrist again and talked about some stuff, because things haven’t been good with my family lately and I’m just really worn out. I’m really blessed though, and will focus on that :).

  • And oh yeah, did homework!

So I’ve got to figure out makeup and hair for prom tomorrow, on Friday I have to go back to the doctor to get my TB test read (and the paperwork finalized), and Saturday is my senior prom. And I’m frustrated because I’m still waiting on word from certain people at the college, and need to get my interview and housing worked out… I’ll keep trying to get a hold of the right people I guess :/. For now, though, I'm sitting outside enjoying this beautiful weather (since I last posted, we've gone through insane storms, forty degree weather, and 80 degree weather... so it's nice right this minute, but who knows what it'll be like in 5! lol). Thank you so much Max and Kenzie-Michelle for commenting on my last post, and sorry everyone for being such a bad blogger lately. I've just got to prioritize, you know? I hope to catch up with you all soon, and thanks for bearing with me during my serious case of senioritis ;). Oh, and I'll be posting some pictures soon, including some from the zoo! Talk to y'all more soon, and let me know what is up with you! I'd love to hear anything you have to say :)

4 comments:

You sound like you've had a pretty busy week!
Sounds stressful too, which means you got some major skill!!!

Hope the prom goes aaamazinnng!
 
Busy busy! :D I'd love to see pics of your prom dress. ;)
 
It sounds like you've got quite a bit on your plate right now. :) I won't go into a discourse on vaccines and such (especially since you'd probably think I'm crazy), but do you really trust your doctors and everything they say about shots and all these drugs? (I don't, in case you didn't guess ;)

Well, don't get bogged down with everything. :)
 
Yay, congrats on the college! Ah, my cousin's prom is this Saturday too! Prom sounds really fun, I want to go!
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)