Just an update, on Friday I started feeling a lot better, with the headaches gone and the amazing ability to breathe back. Cleaned house all day. And on Saturday, the vacation officially began! I'll be posting The Vacation Log in day increments, exactly a week after they happened, to give me time to edit the posts and add pictures. Not to mention have internet! I can only get wifi in the office building and activities center (which is where I am now), and there's too much else fun stuff to be done for my family to want to spend the day there. We've been fishing (which I've done a lot more of lately than normal, since my mom loves it so much), and I got the single deepest most even reddest sunburn EVER. I'm a total lobster, and one random woman said 'you look like you're glowing!' lol. Right now, it is pouring rain, so we're in the office building's activities room watching TV and using the internet. Later tonight: my Music that Moves Me post! For now:

A low quality pic of rain on a window pane, through which you can see the back pool :D. Thanks for reading,
--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·
Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*
1 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)