
Saturday, September 11, 2010
I've renamed Labor Day, apparently...
Monday was LABOR DAY. And I knew that. Truly, I did. But somehow, in my last post, I called it Memorial Day. Several times. And somehow, all of you were too kind to make fun of me... LOL. I. am. amazed. And kicking myself while thinking how the heck did you manage that? So, I'm going to correct my errors in the previous post, but wanted to let those of you who noticed know that I did indeed know what day it was. And I've got to ask, who noticed? Please forgive me... lol

Posted by
Elizabeth
at
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)