Exogenesis Symphony (Part Three) is so truly beautiful... it is primarily instrumental, with a slow start, but it changes directions a few times throughout. One of my favorite songs to just listen to and absorb and feel the emotion of. It is actually the third part of 'Exogenesis Symphony', and all three pieces are beautiful together.
You can listen to parts one and part two by following the links. Part One, Overture, speaks of feeling trapped by God's program, asks why, and states "I can't forgive you, and I can't forget". Part Two, Cross Pollination, cries out for rescue, and tells someone that everything is up to them. In Part Three, the struggle for resolution stops, and Mathew Bellamy (the singer and composer) tells us:
"Let's start over again
Why can't we start it over again
Just let us start it over again
And we'll be good
This time we'll get it, get it right
It's our last chance to forgive ourselves"
This final section is called Redemption. I hope you enjoy it :).
Any thoughts? Thanks for reading (and I hope, some of you, listening. I love how it starts to pick up pace and change theme at 1:30... how about you?) :)





3 comments:
That's why I love Muse that much! I could listen to their music the whole day...
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)