"She used to be an optimist
But now she sees the obvious
She's running out of places to call home
At night time she cries out
The skylights be her audience
Cuz no one else will listen to
Her silent lonely soul"
But now she sees the obvious
She's running out of places to call home
At night time she cries out
The skylights be her audience
Cuz no one else will listen to
Her silent lonely soul"
Antidote-B. Reith
This song is so beautiful, and speaks so clearly about the way I used to (and sometimes do) feel. I suggest listening to this song with an open heart, all the way through the last verse.
I hope that this song touches you as much as it touched me... Comment if you want :)
--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."
´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*





2 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)