Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Music that Moves Me: My Sacrifice

My friend recently shared this song with me, and I'm so grateful for it. It is a perfect description of how he makes me feel...

"When you are with me,
I'm free,
I'm careless,
I believe,
Above all the others,
We'll fly,
This brings tears,
To my eyes..."
My Sacrifice-Creed

This song captures that feeling, of knowing that someone else is there for you no matter what and loves you for you are, so perfectly. (Thanks for being a true friend, Henry ;)). Listen here:



What do you guys think? Has anyone ever made you feel so free?

Thanks for reading,

--
"But you see, it's not me, it's not my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their tanks and their bombs,
And their bombs and their guns.
In your head, in your head, they are crying..."


´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

2 comments:

This song is great :) Creed in general is great
 
Once again, music I have never heard of! The lyrics are really inspiring! Thanks for sharing. ;)
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)