When we first showed up, I was doing homework in the car for a while, just because it needed to be done, but when I couldn't stand it anymore I went out onto the quaint pier where my mom was, and started fishing myself :D
After catching a lot of brim and warmouths, my mom accidentally snagged this poor little sucker, right in the stomach :(
My sister said that he could live, because she could survive being impaled, and my mom said "You're not a fish." I mentioned that the fish's doctor might not be as good as hers :-P lol. Because he was obviously going to die, momma decided to leave him on there as bait, and THIS is the one she caught with it :D
Nice, isn't it? We were all bringing in warmouths and brim, and similar fish :). This is an average fish, one I caught:
After fishing off the pier a while, I walked around the lake, and took a few more pictures I think are worth sharing :)
My mom kept telling me not to fall in, because I was hanging off the bank a bit to try and get a good shot, but I kept my balance and love the picture :D.
Also, while I was walking around, this caught my eye:
Spooky, isn't it? :)
When we got home, my mom grilled burgers (HOLLALUYA), which were SO GOOD. Overall, my Labor Day was a lot of fun, mostly because I was outside in that beautiful weather making memories :). What about you guys? Did you enjoy Labor Day? And while I'm interrogating you, which is your favorite picture? XD
*it wasn't Memorial Day, in case you were wondering.





3 comments:
Post a Comment
Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)