Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Awarded by Bleah!

The Versatile Blogger Award!




The Rules:


1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Thanks Bleah :D!

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. On the 18th I'll be 18 years old.
2. Music is one of the things that has helped me make it to 18, and some of my favorite bands are Muse, The Cranberries, Queen, Skillet, Flyleaf, Paramore, and I just realized you can see a longer list of my favorite music on my profile, so this list isn't necessary… whoops.
3. I absolutely love to read, and read very quickly when I actually sit down and do it, but I haven't read much at all in the past couple months (which is tragic, for me).
4. When I go to college, I hope to learn more about biochemistry and biochemical engineering, and see if that is a career path I'm passionate about.
5. Respect, from me, must always be earned and be mutual. I don't respect someone because of their station-that someone is going to have to earn it, and treat me with some form of respect as well, or they can forget about it.
6. I have two geckos, one cat, and we just got a puppy (which is supposed to be my mom's). The geckos are Spaz and Greco, my lovely cat is named Angel (which is appropriate, she is so sweet), and the puppy is named Peanut.
7. And… I'm not sure what else to say? Lol, there we go: I stink at just talking about myself without some kind of prompt or springboard or direct question or something.

3.Pass it along to 7 bloggers who have recently commented on your blog. (I'm pulling up my comments list, and going from the most recent down-but if you've commented on ANY of my posts, consider yourself a recipient, okay? I appreciate you all equally!)
1. Shaynie
2. Antonia
3. Jinnyd
4. Leanna
5. Bleah already has it, because she gave it to me! :D lol
5. Camellia Day
6. Maximillian
7. Raja-Man

4. Leave the recipients a comment, telling them about the award. I'll try to leave a comment for you all, but the medicine I'm on right now is making me freakishly sleepy and dizzy(it just kicked in), so I'll do what I can. Thankfully, you all follow, so you can prolly see it without being told :). Talk to you all later, thanks for reading,

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨)*´¨)
(¸.·´¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.· Elizabeth *´¨)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨) *
(¸.·´*

2 comments:

Thanks, Elizabeth! :D :D I will post about it in January, when I come back to the book blog. I must say I am enjoying my break .;)
 
Okay, Shaynie! I thought you might want it when you came back around :).
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)