Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Music That Moves Me: Savior

This song, simply put, rocks. I've heard it on the radio a lot recently, love it every time, and the day after Thanksgiving had way too much fun dancing to it at a redlight (see details in next post... lol).



What do you guys think? Have you heard it before? Love it, hate it?
P.S. Sorry this is so short, the post was deleted, then I retyped the whole thing, then it got deleted again, then got deleted halfway through me retyping it... so I decided to keep it brief before I broke something.

4 comments:

Yeah I did hear that! Allong time ago though... I think I remember... over a year ago my best friend gave me a bunch of music and I listened to this album and liked it and heard some of the words and hated it =P but this song is good.
 
Oops I forgot, this song makes me sad because it reminds me of him.
 
Yes, this song rocks, but I associate it with someone I'd kinda rather not think about...because HE associated with it so strongly, actually.
But Tonight We Dance.....try that one, too. Again though, a song I try not to listen to very much.
 
@Tunafish-Yeah, it is always disappointing to me when the music itself is great, but the lyrics aren't :-P.

@Bethany-Sorry to dig up unpleasant memories :(. I just listened to But Tonight We Dance, and I actually really like that song! I heard it once upon a time, but had forgotten about it. Thanks for the recommendation!
 

Post a Comment

Hope this post didn't totally bore ya! :D. I love my commenters, because I value your opinion and love to hear your thoughts! So, what do you think? :)